“Your tenants are looking for more than just a place to rent out”
They are looking for a place to call home. We understand that. Everything that sets your property apart, that makes it a home, forms part of your valuation. When we value your rental property we don’t just give you a realistic price, we use our unbeatable local knowledge and understanding of the rental market to find the best way to present it to market too.
What works for you?
Quite simply; we get it. As a landlord, you want to rent your property out as quickly as possible for the best price. You want to avoid empty periods and a regular income. If you don’t want to be bothered with the day-to-day management of the property, we’ll sort all of that out too.
Letting property has been a core element of our business since we opened our doors about twenty five years ago and we understand how complexed it can be. Every landlord and every property is different, so we’ll tailor our proposal to you.
You want to be kept in the loop at each stage? We hear you.
Prefer to leave it all to us while you get on with other things? Still not a problem.
With you all the way
There are lots of parts to the process of letting. We’ll advise you at all stages, or just step in when you want us to. Our fees are extremely competitive and reflect our outlook on providing the best service at the very best price.
Preparing the property, we'll advise on
- Fixing up and decorating to suit your target tenant
- Compulsory and required safety checks
- To furnish or not to furnish?
It's all in the detail
- Powerful marketing, targeting the right audience
- Managing viewings with the minimum disruption to you
- Coordinating feedback and offers
Dotting the I's and crossing the T's
- Full tenant checks and referencing
- Preparing the tenancy agreement and necessary paperwork
How much do you want us to be involved?
- Want us to just market the property and find the right tenant?
- Maybe we can offer a little more by collecting the rent every month, and saving you the hassle with our managed service. This means no late night calls when the boiler conks out; guaranteed.